iPhone/iPod/iPad Data Recovery for Mac
iPhone/iPod/iPad Data Recovery for Mac offers two methods for Mac users to recover photos, messages, videos, contacts, call history and more from iOS devices including iPhone 3GS/4, iPad 1 and iPod Touch 4, iPad Mini, iPhone 4 etc directly or from iTunes backup on Mac.
Mac OS X 10.8(Mountain Lion), 10.7, 10.6
Recover up to 12 file types, including SMS, contacts,etc.
Mac OS X v10.5 - 10.8
WinXP,Vista,Win7/8, Go to iPhone/iPod/iPad Data Recovery
iPhone/iPod/iPad Data Recovery for Mac Reviews:
Recover deleted files all popular iOS devices
Directly recover data from iOS devices from iPhone 4 (GSM&CDMA), iPhone 3GS, iPad 1, iPod Touch 4.
Recover backup data from iTunes for iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPhone 4 (GSM&CDMA), iPhone 3GS, the new iPad, iPad 1, iPod Touch 4.
Recover up to 12 file formats
Support to retrieve 12 kinds of data as below
Media content: Photos and videos in Camera Roll, Photo Stream & Message Attachments, and audio in Voice Memos.
Text content: Text files such as Contacts, Messages, Call History, Calendar, Notes, Reminders and Safari Bookmark.
Preview and choose the files
Before recovering, you can preview contacts in detail including address, job title, etc, read SMS contents including iMessages, photos, videos, images, export and check your list of lost files in HTML.
Friendly and easy to use
Save data after your device is crashed, smashed, broken or lost
Retrieve data lost after Jailbreak, iOS upgrade, factory settings restore
Windows 7 (64&32 bits)/Vista (64&32 bits)/XP (32 bit); the latest iOS 6
Related Post of iPhone/iPod/iPad Data Recovery for Mac
- How to convert recording 3GA to MP3 on Windows or Mac
- How to play Blu-ray movies on Kindle Fire HD
- How to convert SWF to MOV on Mac Lion
- How to Cut and Split MPEG Video on Mac?
- How to Convert AVI to iPad Mini on Windows and Mac OS?
- How to Unlock PDF Files on Mac os x?
- How to put Blu-ray movies to iTunes on Mac for playing
- How to export and burn iPhoto slideshow to DVD on OS X Lion, Mountain Lion 10.8